UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM (UAS)
PrecisionVision UAS technologies support operations with aerial inspections, flight planning, and applications
A safer option verses other inspection and applications methods
RTK centimeter precision applications and spot treatments
An extremely efficient solution for challenging or inaccessible locations
A cost effective option for small to medium jobs when compared to traditional ground and aerial equipment
Seamless integration for imagery and aerial application flight planning (import & export to any GIS system)
Ground Control Station (GCS)
- Users can define values for swatch width, ground speed, altitude, heading (0-360°), polygon entry and exit points
- Complete flight and spray capabilities in manual or autonomous mode
- Flight data recording of applications stored as shapefiles with the ability to export to any GIS system
- Battery warning and battery critical safety features
- Single click emergency return to land feature
- Pre-set menu and more!
- Polygon Grid
- Customizable Path
- Spot Treatments
- Forward Facing
- Downward Facing
PrecisionVision Software Helping You Take Flight Faster!
- Flight Controller is Made in the USA
- PrecisionVision Autopilot Firmware and GCS Application Software are Customized and Controlled by LEAT Software Engineer.
LiDAR and Radar Technologies + RTK Flight Precision
- LiDAR and radar sensors are capable of measuring the distances for obstruction avoidance and terrain following
- Obstacle sensing LiDAR assists with obstruction avoidance by immediately entering UAS into hover flight mode
- Terrain following radar adds a critical layer of precision and safety
- Real-Time Kinetic (RTK) option, provides centimeter precision accuracy horizontally and vertically
Pre-Set Menu and Autonomous Flight Applications as easy as Ready, Set, Go!
The power of the PrecisionVision GCS is illustrated when preparing for an application mission. Users have manual control options with autonomous capabilities. The ability for settings to be saved, named, and easily selected for future flights allows users to work smarter and faster.
Interchangeable Payload Systems
4′ – 90′
300′ – 500′
4′ – 23′
0.1 – 3
0.05 – 0.9
2 – 20
3.4 – 10
10 – 320
DV 0.5 38-45
DV 0.9 < 70
80 – 2500