Detailed imagery gives growers and agronomists everything they need to assess critical factors like crop health, density, and growth rate, and identify the presence of pests and weeds. Accurate geolocation data from the GNSS Sensor can be used to direct action with precision.
- A dual sensor captures NDVI and RGB images in a single flight.
- A unique low-power smart sensing processor acquires latitude, longitude, altitude, and attitude information (orientation and heading).
- This fusion technology records highly accurate geolocation information in perfect synchronization with the camera shutter and stores it in the metadata of each image.
- After landing, the Micro SD Card is ready for rapid data transfer to Sony’s Fast Field Analyzer Software, with no Internet connection required.
FAST FIELD ANALYZER SOFTWARE
After Purchasing Sony’s Multispectral Camera + GNSS Sensor Unit, it’s easy to Download and Purchase Sony’s Fast Field Analyzer Software.
The software produces in-depth data and maps, streamlining drone field surveys and providing you with essential crop health data in minutes.
Obtain in-depth, accurate data with no internet connection required. The easy-to-use software processes multiple flights in a single transfer. The Fast Field Analyzer processes data fast enough to enable daily crop decision-making, even with no internet connectivity and limited processing power on site.
Agronomists and growers need a broad view. The Quick Segmentation tool provides an overarching perspective of an entire field at a glance, including an NDVI heat map and a high-resolution view of overall crop density, to help you make an informed initial assessment and decide where to focus next.
Inspect areas more closely with advanced diagnostic tools. Users can define regions or points of interest on the map and get further insights thanks to the Field Assessment Feature, which includes a pie chart and breakout view that segments heat map colors to make diagnosis quick and easy.
LOOKING TO CREATE A FLIGHT PLAN?
Leading Edge’s PrecisionVision® can help!
The Leading Edge portfolio includes:
- MapVision® An innovative web-based data management system
- PrecisionVision® iOS iPad flight software
- PrecisionVision® UAS Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Aerial Applications
- Numerous complementary products such as PrecisionVision® application kits for granular and liquid applications and camera systems – like Sony.